Go To Content


Property Removal

In an effort to prevent theft or property loss, any vendors or contractors moving or removing items from tenant suites (i.e. computers, furniture, construction tools, etc.) must present a Building ID to the Safety Officer on duty for validation.

Click here to download a Property Removal Pass (opens in new window)