Go To Content


Access Card Procedures

All access requests should be made through the tenant work order system (opens in new window). If you need to add or remove access to an employee’s badge, please use the work order system.

New Employees

For new employees that need an access card or for a replacement access card please complete the Access Card Request Form. The form should be submitted as an attachment along with an employee headshot to a work order through the tenant portal (opens in new window). If a headshot is not available, please work with Security to have one taken.

Access Issues

For access issues, please see Security from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. After 2:30 p.m. the Management Office can assist you with any urgent issues. For questions, email the Security Supervisor at sspsup@asiofficer.com.

Please take care of your card. There is a $25.00 replacement fee if your card is lost, damaged, or stolen.