17th Street Plaza has dayporters onsite during normal business hours M-F to maintain the cleanliness of the hallways, corridors, and public restrooms. The building also maintains a full service after-hours janitorial staff Monday through Friday starting at 6:00 p.m.
The following is a list of regularly provided cleaning servicews by our Night Cleaning staff at no additional cost to our tenants:
- All wastebaskets and other waste receptacles emptied this includes recycling bins
- All horizontal surfaces that can be reached without a ladder are dusted (as long as they are clear of paperwork, etc.)
- Drinking fountains and sinks are cleaned, polished, and sanitized
- Carpeted areas are vacuumed
- Non-carpeted areas are swept
- Hard surfaced floors are spot damp mopped unless otherwise specified by tenant
- Resilient tile floors are machine stripped and sanitized
- All restrooms are cleaned and sanitized
If boxes or stacks of paper within tenant spaces are to be thrown away after normal business hours, the Management Office can provide special tags to identify these items for removal. As a courtesy we ask that all tenants tear down any boxes marked for recycling. For all tag requests contact the Management office at 303-292-4500.
Any large boxes that need to be disposed of during the day can be handled by the day porter for a small additional charge. Please be courteous to the other occupants in the building and keep our hallways and corridors free of any boxes needed for disposal.
Any questions, comments, or concerns regarding our janitorial services can be directed to the Real Estate Services Administrator at 303-292-4500.
17th Street Plaza employs single-stream recycling and also offers composting. This means that all recyclable items (paper, cans, plastic bottles, etc.) can be placed in the same bin, separate from compostable items.
Should any occupant have a special cleaning request, please reach out to the Management Team. Most requests can be provided, but special services will be an additional cost to the tenant. Below are just a few extra services our janitorial company will provide:
- Shampoo carpet
- Spot clean carpet
- Vacuum and/or shampoo upholstered furniture
- Wash metal desks, credenzas, and file cabinets
- Scrub and refinish resilient tile floors
- Clean and polish (wooden) parquet floors
- Defrost and clean refrigerators
- Clean microwaves
- Clean mini-blinds throughout tenant space
- Clean glass partitions