Tenants are requested to follow the procedures listed below before moving out:
- Contact the Management Office to schedule use of the freight elevator
- Contact the telephone company to discontinue service at this Building.
- Turn in office keys and access building and/or parking cards to the Management Office.
- Once all tenant items have been removed from the space, a walk-through must be scheduled with the Real Estate Manager and Chief Engineer.
- Follow the “Moving Policies” described on this page.
In order for building personnel to accommodate the Tenant and to protect the building property, the following policies should be followed.
Schedule Tenant move with the Assistant Property Manager at 303-292-4500 as far in advance as possible (minimum of two weeks). The move will be scheduled based on the availability of elevators and building service personnel, on a first come, first serve basis.
Provide the Management Office with a letter listing the following information:
- Date of move
- Time periods the freight elevator will be needed.
- Name of the moving company and the moving supervisor for the Tenant.
- Certificate of Insurance for the moving company that is current and in compliance.
- Forwarding address and telephone number of Tenant.
The Management Office should be advised in writing of any special requirements in connection with the move. For example, if draperies, supplies, equipment, etc., are expected prior to the move, arrangements must be made for use of the elevator and for access to the tenant suite.
- All items moved in or moved out must be taken to the loading dock and taken away immediately. There is not storing of items on the loading dock.
- No items are to be moved across the main lobby floor.
- Movers must contact the Dock Office prior to loading or unloading tenant materials or furniture. The mover will be required to provide identification and state the name of the Tenant being moved.
- Only the freight elevator is to be used.
- No moves are allowed Monday through Friday between 7:00am and 3:00pm unless previously authorized and scheduled by the Management Office and Security.
The moving company and the Tenant will be responsible for leaving the Building and premises clean by removing from the Property all cartons and other trash generated in the move. If help is needed in the clean-up, Building personnel can be provided on a time and material cost/plus basis.
- Any and all damage to the Building, elevator areas, doors, corridors, tenant spaces, or grounds which the Tenant, moving company or its employees or agents cause will be the responsibility of the Tenant. Required repairs will be accomplished by the Landlord with the expense billed to the responsible Tenant.
This section defines specific information that the Tenant’s mover should be aware of. A copy of this section should be given to those moving companies bidding on your move.